LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?


Friday, July 27, 2012

The Otto Crossbody

     My most recent mission was to find the perfect bag to carry my iPad along with a few notebooks and stray pens. As I did my daily research for the blog I came across the brand Will Leather Goods. I was immensely impressed with the quality of the products and all of the different options. However, I still wasn't sure which one would be the right one. So I asked for help from the brand and we decided the Otto Crossbody would be perfect. It's not too big to feel like you're carrying everything around with you, but it's just big enough to carry an iPad a few random possessions. Not to mention it has the right amount of pockets and the leather looks so soft. Another good find for the modern gentlemen. 


(Product: Will Leather Goods Otto Crossbody back, can be found HERE.) 

MOST READ THIS WEEK

hello

HOME

MOOD BOARD

TWITTER

PINTEREST