LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?


Sunday, February 16, 2014

NIKE x A.P.C.

When the coolest brand gives birth to the perfect summer sneaker.
Written By: Caleb Poling | Socialize: @CalebPoling


The most recent Nike and A.P.C. sneaker collaboration, selling out rapidly at $110. 

     The latest creation from sportswear turned street style famous, Nike and A.P.C have created the ultimate white sneaker. I say ultimate because the sneaker, retailing at a surprisingly affordable cost of $110 sold out instantly. 

     Made of cotton canvas and a rubber sole the shoe is a great solution for the menswear footwear confusion that I always run into every summer. I don't know why I always draw a blank when it comes to wear once I start brainstorming for warmer weather. It's like the winter created a brain-freeze that prevents me from realizing there are some good options out there. These being one of them. 

MOST READ THIS WEEK

hello

HOME

MOOD BOARD

TWITTER

PINTEREST