LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?


Monday, February 17, 2014

BOGLIOLI WILL BOGGLE YOUR MIND

A minimal, monochromatic menswear line that is a punch of style.
Written By: Caleb Poling | Socialize: @CalebPoling

A look from the Boglioli Fall / Winter 2013 collection.

     While reading this past week's WWD Thursday's men's edition, I made an extra effort to focus on the brands they were featuring as we approach the Vegas Men's Trade Shows. On page 13 was a beautiful black and blue coat by a brand, Boglioli, which I hadn't heard of before reading this issue.

     I'll leave the history of the brand for your own reading, but I will say this is the epitome of what is currently merging together in menswear. 

     While some brands focus on more tailored suiting, and others focus on anti-tailoring street style, the most innovative in my opinion seem to be that are merging this idea of formal and casual into a breed of clothing that feels so luxe. 

     To have chunky cardigans with such a specific slim trim, and blazers over sweaters in various colors that aren't normally worn feels so exciting that men can be comfortable as they have always wished but in a way that will satisfy men of this generation in the department of ease and comfortability. 





MOST READ THIS WEEK

hello

HOME

MOOD BOARD

TWITTER

PINTEREST