LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?


Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Navy Quilted Blazer

BY: CALEB POLING

     If there is anything fashion is good at, it is its' ability to get ahead of itself. Chances are you just read an article about what men will be wearing in Fall 2017. Maybe not, but I have to admit I am gradually beginning to contemplate what I will be wearing this fall. Lately I have really been into the color navy, more specifically navy blazers. It really is an ideal piece to have in your closet. Pair it with jeans, pair it with khakis, pair it with dress pants, wear it with a shirt, wear it with a tie. It's a staple every man should have.
     There's been chatter about the trend this fall of quilted pieces. I really liked some of the pieces I saw earlier this year for fall, but I have to say this particular quilted blazer is the perfect piece for me. When you think quilted you might think of a bulky jacket, but menswear can offer more than that these days. This Dunhill quilted blazer isn't to thick, but it adds more texture than a traditional navy blazer. I've added it to my wish-list for later this year. My birthday is October 9th, I'm just saying.

(Product: Navy Quilted Blazer by Alfred Dunhill, can purchased HERE.)

MOST READ THIS WEEK

hello

HOME

MOOD BOARD

TWITTER

PINTEREST