There you are, you're in your room and the only source of light is coming from your laptop screen, glaring at you and so you turn the brightness now. You have nine tabs open of weird songs you found on YouTube you need to download tomorrow, a paused episode of a television show you need to finish watching tonight, every social media you page (open to your personal page so you can reexamine what you have contributed to the Internet that day), and a page of something you want to buy. It could be clothes, it could be a book, it could be Neon Field Notes notepads. No judgement.
It's always late at night that I suddenly feel like I need to own everything. I have surfed online long enough that day to perfectly envision what I need. Recently, it was in fact these notepads. I'm an organized freak who literally writes everything down. I have to read my post-it notes that tell me to finish reading my book. I just love the art of writing something down. It helps you remember. Or at least what they say, but even if it doesn't I still love finding lists of songs to download, or books to read, or sites to check out. Hidden written treasures. Needless to say, you know what I put in my shopping cart last night.
(Product: Neon Field Notes 48-page memo book which can be found HERE.)


