LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?


Monday, August 27, 2012

DAVIDsTEA

BY: CALEB POLING

     When you walk down Bleeker Street you'll come across a few things. You'll see a small park with a trashcan full of Magnolia Bakery boxes and pigeons feasting, a line of stores full of stuff you probably shouldn't buy but you talk yourself into anyways, and then there's David's Tea. A small shop full of the world's most unique teas. The first time I went I ordered a birthday cake tea. Cue the slightly grossed out, slightly intrigued face of everyone I tell that too. Maybe it sounds gross, but I swear it's amazing and literally tastes just like birthday cake. The other day I couldn't resist ordering the root beer float tea, which was equally interesting. My motive is not to prove my love of all things sweet, though that is a side-effect, but rather explain that this place has a wide variety of teas and a friendly staff. You think you'll go in and just order a green tea, but you'll leave with a strawberry shortcake tea. You can always visit their website HERE if you want to learn more or order some tea online!

(Place: David's Tea at 275 Bleeker in the West Village.) 

MOST READ THIS WEEK

hello

HOME

MOOD BOARD

TWITTER

PINTEREST