On the way to dinner the other night I stumbled upon a favorite store of mine, Steven Alan. Mesmerized by this sense of neatness and simplicity the store always has, I wandered inside. Despite the store approaching its closing hours the staff didn't mind letting me looking around, walking down the long isles of men's sweaters and shirts, my hands grazing the soft fabrics. Just when I thought I had seen, and felt, it all I noticed an apartment section near the back. Blankets, plates, and mimosa soaps just to name a few things offered.
I also couldn't help but notice that they sold Kinfolk magazine; a publication that focuses on the speciality of intimate dinners. If you're ever in need of getting a break from the glossy, edgy fashion magazines, turn to this. It's relaxed, and natural, and easygoing. An aesthetic that correlates perfectly to Steven Alan. Thanks again to the 10th avenue staff for being so kind.
(Product: Steven Alan shirt and knit top / Kinfolk Magazine)




