LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?


Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Petrou\Man S/S12

As part of Fashion Week, I recently have the privilege to view the Petrou Man Spring/Summer 2012 collection. True to Nicolas Petrou's clothing designs of the past, the clothes were both eccentric and wearable. Half of the models would walk to the front of the room but were separated from the audience by caution tape. After standing for a few moments, the group of models marched to the back of the room and the second group marched forward. Alternating back and forth was a great way to really get a good look at all of the clothes not just multiple times, but up close as well. The styling was done by Julie Ragolia, which leads me to believe was part of the reason the clothes appeared so wearable. 

I am not usually one to partake in crystal clear images, however below are some shots I took with my camera. My Nikon is capable of taking clearer, detailed-oriented shots, however I love a grainy image, and felt like these pictures do a fairly decent job at portraying the environment of the presentation. It was a privledge not just attending the presentation, but meeting Nicolas Petrou himself. 






MOST READ THIS WEEK

hello

HOME

MOOD BOARD

TWITTER

PINTEREST