LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?


Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Buying Brogues

BY: CALEB POLING

     The top item on my list of things I need is a pair of brogues. I'm constantly searching (as you may have noticed by previous posts) but the thing is there are so many options out there it's hard to narrow it down. One of the things I look for is that they are made out of leather. This may mean it will take time to break them in, but nothing is better than old leather broken in and worn down by you. Leather brogues also means they will last longer and look nicer. The One True Saxon shoes I found below are perfect in black with the brown sole because it can match with so many things.

(Product: One True Saxon Brogues from Van Mildert can be found directly by clicking HERE.) 

MOST READ THIS WEEK

hello

HOME

MOOD BOARD

TWITTER

PINTEREST