BY: CALEB POLING
With last night being Fashion's Night Out I hope you woke up this morning with a million corny photos, a lot of wonderful memories, and maybe a few purchases that you bought on an impulse. After three years, I think this year was definitely the best. Pick a part of the city, a few stores and stick to those. Trying to do everything usually results in doing nothing.
During the day yesterday I went to the Duckie Brown men's show, the Jenny Lai women's show, and the minimal masterpiece of the Siki Men's show which was made better by the live orchestra. At night I headed the the Louis Vuitton shop as well as Bergdorf's for a little purple themed photobooth session. Today I headed over to the Red Doll by Tatyana Merenyuk show which was extremely beautiful. This is actually the first season attending women's show. My commentary on women's clothing should be kept to minimum, but I thought I'd give it a shot to appreciate it. More on men's tomorrow.











