LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cause and Effect

BY: CALEB POLING

     When I'm online I seem to constantly find things I need but didn't know. A tweet leads to a link, leads to a store, leads to finding this unique Cause and Effect painted leather belt on Park & Bond (Happy 1st Birthdays to the guys over at P&B). I never really thought about needing a colorful belt and it wasn't until I saw this one that I realized none of the ones I owned were very colorful. It doesn't look like plastic like a lot of colorful accessories tend to these days, but instead looks worn and aged. It's the perfect belt in the perfect color. 

**For a limited time Park and Bond is offering free shipping with the promo code: PBFREESHIP1
(Product: Cause and Effect Painted Leather Belt)

MOST READ THIS WEEK

hello

HOME

MOOD BOARD

TWITTER

PINTEREST