LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?


Wednesday, July 11, 2012

M.I.B. - Missing In Blogging

     I confess: I've been M.I.B. - Missing in Blogging. This past week I spent time traveling to Atlanta for a baseball game, then making my way to spend some time in Charleston with a few friends. It is safe to say if I wasn't obsessed with boats and all things nautical before, I am without a doubt a boat-aholic. Downright blue and white stripes fanatic freak. Instead of fighting it, I embraced it and sailed into the water and watched the sunset with my friends. There might have even been some shag dancing going on but I'll never tell. Enjoy my picture timeline and a few bad jokes below.

Ready to start the trip! 

It's a tradition to tomahawk at the Braves game in Atlanta. Go Bravos! 

... The road trip continued with exciting scenery. 

Arrival at Charleston, South Carolina! 

Pineapple Fountain. 

I might not be a lifeguard, but I can throw you a life saver. 

One of the most beautiful boats in the harbor, The Spirit of South Carolina. It's for sale. Christmas gift?

Blue Bicycle Bookstore, made a purchase! 'Die a little every day' by Fisher.

The steak and egg combination at Mercury Bar / Lounge in downtown Charleston. Amazing food!

Biked down this path...

... Then I sailed on this boat. 

Why did I care what time it was? Time doesn't exist when you're on a boat. 

Shopping at Brooks Brothers. 

And it's back to downtown Atlanta. 

iYogo anyone? Got ma' self the peach flavor. 

Ikea, 500 Days of Summer Style. 

MOST READ THIS WEEK

hello

HOME

MOOD BOARD

TWITTER

PINTEREST