It usually happens around this time of year. I come down with the Pitti-flu. And by that I mean after Pitti and London Fashion Week my stomach aches from seeing so much of the same thing. There's no denying the men that walk the streets during that time are stylish, but after a while every man looks the same. The same few beaded bracelets on the wrist, the same intense color (color gives good street style), and the same camo print. So, now I offer you the opportunity of simplicity.
I love a man in a t-shirt, jeans that fit, and a pair of nice shoes. The contrast of brogues with a t-shirt is sheer genius to me. It's so stupid it's smart. Just remember if the jeans and t-shirt fit you well, you're good to go. NO FLAG ARMS. And by that I mean your t-shirt sleeves should never poke so far out the fabric flaps in the wind. The sleeves should fit. There you go, how to care without looking like you care. Now I'm writing a blog post telling men to wear a t-shirt with jeans. What have I become?
(Products: Burberry t-shirt, J.Crew jeans, Grenson brogues)




