
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?

Friday, May 25, 2012
Steven Alan: Summer Picks
While recently spending this past weekend meandering around Manhattan for a new spot to eat with friends, we stumbled in Steven Alan. Somehow the brand never came about on my radar, but I'm glad that it is now. The Meatpacking store was quaint and charming, and I found a great bathing suit that was bright orange and perfect for summer. The lady working was very happy to go through the different products with us and really seemed to care about what she was selling. I had to check out their website and was thrilled to see how many things they had to offer. I highly recommend checking out all of the products (I've included some of my favorite below). And for those interested we ended up eating at Bus Stop Cafe on Hudson. The Pasta Polo was great, and their hot chocolate is a cheap thrill to end the meal.
MOST READ THIS WEEK
-
How and why these menswear masters are slowly taking over the industry. Written By: Caleb Poling | Socialize: @CalebPoling ...
-
The continuous growth of the Internet has led many creative individuals to revamp how we do things. Gary Kingsnorth, the editor of The ...
-
With the clutter of the 21st century, are we finding peace in minimalism? Written By: Caleb Poling | Socialize: @CalebPoling ...
