Relatively soon I will be moving into my new Manhattan apartment which is a complete upgrade from a dorm and a meal plan. It's really a shame anyways having a meal plan with such distinct restaurants to eat in the city. And while I will be living closer to Hell's Kitchen, home of every type of food you could want in the city, I will still be cooking my own food on a regular basis. This means it's time to start investing in cookbooks - Recipes Every Man Should Know, if you will.
Even if everything in it isn't practical mark the ones that catch you eye. Mark the ones you want to cook one day in the future, or cook for someone else. Accumulate multiple cookbooks that each have things of your liking. It's important for a guy to know what he likes, and how to make it.
Cookbook for men found at Crate and Barrel.


